27 Mart 2010 Cumartesi

My Life According to Coldplay

My Life According to Colplay...

Coldplay şarkılarıyla sorulara cevap.. Bazıları biraz garip oldu napalım =)


Are you a male or female?
In my place

Describe yourself:
Hardest part...

How do you feel:
Easy to please =)

Describe where you currently live:
Ladder to the sun

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Gold in them hills

Your favorite form of transportation:
Such a rush!

Your best friend is:
One I love

What's the weather like:
White shadows

Favorite time of day:
Daylight

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Careful where you stand

What is life to you:
Warning sign

Your fear:
Only superstition

What is the best advice you have to give:
Viva la vida!

Thought for the Day:
Things I don't understand..

How I would like to die:
Death and all his friends

My soul's present condition:
Swallowed in the sea

My motto:
"No more keeping my feet on the ground"

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder